- Cudham Wyse 100 Club is a new fundraising scheme which aims to raise £1,800 annually towards club funds.
- 50% of all proceeds will be returned to members of the 100 Club via monthly cash prizes.
- The aim is to get 60 members signed up before the 1st draw on Friday 29 June 2012.
- The prize draw will take place on the last Friday of the month (unless advised otherwise). Each member will be assigned a unique number and Excel will be used to randomly generate a number within the relevant range to identify a winner and prizes will be allocated in descending order.
- Notification of the result will be sent out to all members via email and a cheque will be posted to the winner(s).
- Please note every member will be eligible to win a maximum of 1 prize every month.
The total winnings will always equal 50% of the total revenue for the relevant month. No cash prize will total less than £5. Please see an example of the how the prizes may be apportioned according to the number of members below -
- 30 members 1 prize of £75
- 45 members 2 prizes of £87.50 & £25
- 60 members 3 prizes of £100, £30 & £20
The hope is that the scheme will assist the club in completing our two major ongoing projects (cricket nets & new pavilion) and in future reduce the cost of cricket for all members by raising funds comparable to an annual social event, for example with 60 members the scheme would raise £1,800 per annum.
To join the 100 Club please contact Russell Brockett (email@example.com) who will send you the relevant form.